It’s time to reach new heights – fall season is officially in full swing, so it’s time for you to break out the boots! Here are outfit ideas for rocking boots this fall!
The weather gets colder, the days become shorter and your footwear becomes higher! The great thing about fall season styles is that they still have a hint of warm summer days, unlike winter. During this time of year, you have the option to mix up your wardrobe while also taking advantage of every opportunity to bust out the boots. The weather is perfect for fellas to wear short sets and for ladies to wear summer midi dresses with combat boots. You get the point – fall is one of the best seasons for fashion and we’re giving you all the tips and tricks to make the most out of it this year!
Let’s be real, not everyone is a sandals, slides and flip flops kind of person. Boot season is really when people’s wardrobes begin to shine. The extra layers become assembled masterpieces of various tones, shades and designs. But just in case you need a little inspo, we’ve compiled a list of the top trending outfit ideas to wear with boots.
Mens Fall Outfits: What to Wear With Men’s Boots
Fall fits for men will remain largely similar to your capsule wardrobe. The great thing about boots is they will pair well with almost any aesthetic! So, guys switching from sneakers to boots will be effortless. Even if you’re more partial to a solid streetwear look or an athleisure vibe, there is definitely a boot that will work for you.
Types of Boots for Him
Here are 6 trending boots for guys you need to know, plus outfit inspo to wear with men’s fall boots:
1. Chelsea Boots: These are designed as close-fitting, mid-ankle slip-on style boots. They are comfortable and durable to be worn for most nights out.
2. Chukka Boots: Also known as desert boots – these boots are made with a leather upper and rubber sole with open laces. They feature a soft, suede finish for a more upscale going-out look.
3. Oxford Boots: These boots are a timeless style and often considered the traditional and formal shoe attire for me. They are designed with closed lacing, a 3-part paneled construction and leather soles. How to wear dress boots? We recommend boot-cut or wide leg pants with a button-down shirt.
4. Derby Boots: Derby boots are the updated version of oxfords and viewed as multi-faceted because they can be worn for either casual or formal occasions. Designed similarly with a 3-part paneled construction and leather soles, the only difference with the derby boots is the open lacing.
5. Cowboy Boots: The cowboy boots are classic designs made traditionally for functionality and durability. However, in recent years these boots have become a fashion staples piece on their own. They are often designed with various prints, fabrics and custom embellishments.
6. Combat Boots: Another functional and durable boot is the combat boot. Brands such as Doc Marten have become iconic boots to pair with luxury and high-end outfits. Similar to the construction of the cowboy boots, combat boots are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and still look good.
For our Rockstar ladies, we have 8 trending boots and outfit ideas for you too:
1. Ankle Boots: Ankle boots are a prime staple piece to add to your fall and winter wardrobe. Their length is versatile enough to pair with dresses, skirts and denim jeans. A boots and dress outfit really rocks with ankle booties.
2. Knee High Boots: High-knee boots, or over-the-knee boots are also a must-have style for fall season – and really any season! One of the most undying trends is high-knee boots paired with skinny jeans, leggings or skirts. But the newest TREND ALERT? Wearing your high-knee boots solo without any bottoms and instead pairing your boots with oversized tees and hoodies.
3. Platform Boots: Looking to bring a classic twist to your modern vibe? Platform boots are for you! They bring an 80’s & 90’s feel to your aesthetic!
4. Chelsea Boots: Chelsea boots come in many sizes and toe shapes, and share a similar design to ankle boots – the only distinguishable feature on the Chelsea boot is the side panels – giving this boot a more casual look.
5. Combat Boots: Combat boots for men and women share the same characteristics of functionality. However, women are able to be a bit more versatile with combat boots. You can pair these boots with dresses, matching sets and even skirts.
6. Rain Boots: Rain boots are another functional style of footwear. In recent years, they have become designer staple pieces – so you can keep cozy, comfortable and highly fashionable.
7. Knee-High Boots: Knee high boots are just as versatile as combat boots, but on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. They are functional in all the ways of fashion rather than force – completing looks with leggings, skirts, dresses, oversized tees and so many other trending aesthetics!
8. Cowboy Boots: Cowboy boots are your mix of fashion and force. Instead of choosing one or the other, you’re getting both with this style! They are practically manufactured for utility purposes, and methodically designed to make a statement on their own.
There are many options to choose from when it comes to fall footwear and we hope we’ve got you thoroughly inspired to create an aesthetic you are excited to wear this upcoming cozy season! Tag us on Instagram and be sure to let us know which boots are your favorite!